Named Nurse - Safeguarding Children &Young People- Preston
|Job Title:||Named Nurse - Safeguarding Children &Young People- Preston|
|Salary:||Rate is determined by shift|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Named Nurse band 8A - Safeguarding Children &Young People- Preston
Are you a passionate, dedicated nurse looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Names Nurses to work at a local Hospital within the Preston area.
Pay Rates: £25.00-£25.00 Per hour Depending on the day/shifts you work. This role is 37.5 hours a week
Role Summary: (Full Job description is available)
This role requires the professional to act independently to prioritise, make decisions and provide expert advice on complex and challenging situations which will ensure health staff within their areas providing an effective service to safeguard children. This will be demonstrated by:
- Providing professional leadership, guidance development and support for all staff providing care to children in relation to safeguarding taking into account their duty under the Children’s Act (2004) (section 11)and the statutory responsibilities as set out in Working Together to Safeguard Children (HM Government 2015). The role will lead and improve the efficient and effective management of resources so that our services and staff are organised to meet the needs of children and families providing a consistently excellent quality of care.
- The post holder will lead ensuring staff have are adequately supported and developed in relation to safeguarding/child protection training needs enabling the trust and its workforce to comply with statutory and mandatory safeguarding frameworks and guidelines
- Leading and developing staff by being a visible authoritative role model, providing professional and managerial leadership, supporting and directing in relation to children’s safeguarding and ensuring learning in relation to safeguarding is cascaded to the relevant groups.
- Registered General Nurse
- Degree within health or Social care
- Registered on Part 1 of NMC
- 1st line management/leadership course
- Have substantial safeguarding experience of working within safeguarding in relation to Children and Young People
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Substantial and relevant post registration experience
- Experience of working in a senior role including management or team leadership
- Able to demonstrate personal contribution to the continuing professional development of staff
- Able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of children’s and young peoples safeguarding
- Can demonstrate working effectively with colleagues from other organisations
- Aware of best practice in safeguarding and child protection
- Has the knowledge to implement and audit the effectiveness of safeguarding /child protection services on an organisational level against current national guidelines and quality standards
- Has the knowledge to undertake and contribute to serious case reviews including undertaking chronologies and the development of action plans
- Previous line management responsibilities
- Review and assessment of safeguarding services
- Experience of participating in undertaking and providing clinical and safeguarding supervision
- Experience in dealing with highly contentious and emotive information and advising on management of sensitive cases
- Extensive knowledge of national safeguarding policies
- Strategic planning
- In depth understanding of the NHS including current key policies and priorities and their application
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Registered General Nurse and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Nursing Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available