Neighbourhood Housing Officer - Leicester
|Job Title:||Neighbourhood Housing Officer - Leicester|
|Salary:||£15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Neighbourhood Housing Officer – Leicester (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £15.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To provide a high-quality local tenancy and estate management service to tenants, leaseholders and residents.
- As the Building Responsible Officer, inspects buildings and proactively ensures compliance with fire safety regulations, requirements and notices served by the Fire Service. Participates in fire risk assessments and Fire Audits, co-ordinates remedial works, updates and maintains database records
- Carries out welfare visits to identify, assess and assist vulnerable tenants in order to sustain tenancies. Prepares actions plans, supports, refers, reviews and liaises with supported agencies as required, including arranging case conferences.
- Gives accurate, appropriate tenancy and property advice on rights, obligations and council procedures to tenants. Responds to service requests from tenants, leaseholders and residents.
- Enforces Conditions of Tenancy and attends Court to give evidence on behalf of the City Council.
- Undertakes property, communal and estate inspections, including monitoring estate-based contracts and Service Level Agreements, ensuring agreed quality standards are achieved.
- Deals with enquiries from customers, elected members, and other statutory and voluntary organisations.
- Creates, amends and ends tenancies with accuracy, referencing tenancy/property related documents.
- Liaises and carries out consultation with tenants and uses feedback to improve and develop services, including Environmental Schemes.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Housing Options & Assessment Officer - Waltham forest
Salary: £16 per hour
Senior Accountant - Leicester
Salary: £23.58 - 23.58 per hour
Governance Officer - Derby
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour
Estates Officer - Nottingham
Salary: £25.02 - 25.02 per hour
Homeless officer -Islington
Salary: £25 per hour