Newly Qualified Adults Social Worker
|Job Title:||Newly Qualified Adults Social Worker|
|Salary:||£17.52 - 17.52 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Newly Qualified Adults Social Worker to work with one of our clients based in Lancashire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate - £17.52ph
Undertake the social work function, including care management, in relation to service user groups for whom the Council has statutory responsibility in accordance with Council policy, professional standards of practice and in conjunction with partner agencies, service users and carers.
- Undertake needs-led assessments and support planning including the Single Assessment Process with vulnerable service users and their carers. This will include casework and Adult Protection and involve inter-agency negotiations.
- To ensure that this is carried out in accordance with Council policies, procedures, care outcomes and eligibility criteria.
- Work in partnership with service users and their carers to ensure the provision of a service, including self directed support, which meets their assessed needs within available resources.
- Ensure that high quality support packages are delivered effectively to enable service users to maximise, where possible, independence and potential and resolve difficulties within their physical, emotional and social environment.
- Provide information and advice on services, charging policies and complaints process to service users and their carers, so that they can make informed choices.
- Monitor and undertake reviews with services users and carers ensuring outcomes are addressed within specified standards bringing shortfalls to the attention of the relevant agencies
- Contribute to the collation of information about needs of service users, including shortfalls, to assist the development of appropriate services for service users and their carers via IT and other systems.
- Participate in duty rota system and other team responsibilities as required, so that the duty system effectively delivers a consistent service to the locality teams
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available