Newly Qualified Social Worker | MASH | Early Help Worker | Surrey
We require a Newly Qualified Social Worker to work within a MASH team as an Early Help Worker based within Surrey.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Ensuring that practice and recording is in accordance with the Data Protection Act and local service user access to information procedures
- Providing assistance in the professional development, training and appraisal of staff
- Working with the Team Manager to ensure that staff performance is appraised annually and to adhere to required job performance processes and competences.
- Providing regular line management supervision - and where appropriate, professional supervision- for the staff for whom they are responsible, and provide a lead role for best practice within the multi-disciplinary team
- Assisting in the selection and recruitment of team members and ensure that effective orientation and induction programmes are in place
- Adhering to both the Trust and Local Authority's policies and procedures and promote the principles of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practise
- Attending supervision and management meetings as required
- Undertaking duty work and carrying out joint & single s47 enquiries
- Working within Referral and Assessment teams or Screening team
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is between £16-£19ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Alex Tomkins on 0208 514 9131
Who Cares? We Do.