Night Support Assistant - Guildford
|Job Title:||Night Support Assistant - Guildford|
|Salary:||£9.20 - 9.20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Night Support Assistant – Guildford
Salary: £ 9.20ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- The Night Assistant will work across a defined geographical area assisting in the delivery of a high quality support & housing service to the clients
- To assist in the delivery of support and security to clients of our supported schemes
- Have an awareness of the clients groups support needs, and contribute as directed to the delivery their agreed outcomes.
- Implementing night security systems, ensuring overall safety and security of the scheme.
- Meeting the requirements of health and safety policies and practices.
- Effectively dealing with anti-social behaviour.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness within schemes, preparation of rooms and site inspections.
- Effective recording of information including adding updates to the Support database.
- Implementing policies and procedures to ensure effective service delivery.
- Ensuring culture and diversity issues have been considered across the client group and to tackle any forms of discrimination, adhering to equality and diversity procedures.
- Promote and encourage a high level of client involvement, consultation and communication.
- Assisting service users with day-to-day tenancy issues, payment of rent and other scheme requirements.
- Using IT systems appropriately.
- Responds to faults as discovered.
- Advises management promptly of any signs of problems or concerns about a client.
- Encourages clients to contribute and take ownership of support/care plans.
- To work, under direction, supporting clients to help them achieve their agreed outcomes.
- To understand your role in the organisation and to be accountable for your contribution to maximise profitability
- To understand how your job contributes to the overall purpose of the organisation and be accountable for delivering it in the most efficient way
- To understand that your efforts will be client led and be accountable for positive and tangible outcomes.
- To understand that Riverside is a nationally focused organisation and to be accountable for adhering to the agreed corporate policies and procedures
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team of housing and support staff, and meeting the
- requirements of a rota system, ensuring support is available within a defined geography, i.e., small group of schemes
- Involved in team meetings, training events and attending regular supervisions, as appropriate.
- Assisting colleagues in meeting key performance indicators (e.g. voids arrears and outcome targets).
- Adhering to equality and diversity policies in all aspects of service delivery.
- Assisting support team colleagues in the delivery of service user support plans.
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure that the support service promotes empowerment and
- independence. Ensuring effective exchanges of information with team members and day staff.
- Reporting repairs to maintenance contractors by using appropriate systems.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available