Night Support Assistant - Homeless -Guildford
|Job Title:||Night Support Assistant - Homeless -Guildford|
|Salary:||£9.20 - 9.20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Waking Night Support Assistant - Homeless Adults -Guildford
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Worker looking for your next role or some additional hours? 4Recruitment Services are Support Worker to work within a supported Living Service dealing with Homeless adults or those at risk of homelessness in and around the Guildford area.
Pay Rate: £9.20 per hour
What you will be doing:
- The Waking Night Support Assistant will work alongside our dedicated teams of staff, in carrying out the daily tasks and duties required to support our clients.
- You will be located within one of our Adult Homeless/Rough Sleeper services within Hotels/Supported Accommodation.
- We are seeking people with experience gained from a varied background or from a different job sector, who will demonstrate a commitment and passion for the work that we do.
- So, if you possess transferable skills such as good communication skills, the ability to multi-task, work as part of a team and deliver a quality customer focussed service, we want to hear from you.
- In return, we will provide you with a comprehensive induction and plenty of opportunity to learn on the job.
- The Support Worker is responsible for service delivery within their team. They will be supported in this work by their management team.
- The Support Worker will report to a Team Leader.
- Must have experience working with clients from vulnerable groups.
- Must have experience working with people at risk of homelessness & homeless
- Must be willing to work Nights
- Rota is 4 days on and 4 days off.
- Shift pattern is 8pm to 8am and 6pm to 6am.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate (if Required)
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Support Assistant and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available