|Job Title:||Nursery Assistant|
|Salary:||£10.96 - 10.96 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Fisher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a Nursery Assistant to support our client based in Salford.
The Nursery Assistant is responsible for playing an important role in caring for young children in a childcare setting. As part of a team, you will assist in planning and organising both fun and educational activities and meeting the children’s needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Responsible for planning educational activities.
- Taking care of the children's personal needs.
- Supervising the children and ensuring their safety.
- Keeping records up to date.
- · Working as part of a team.
- Enhanced DBS.
- Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
- Must be able to work within working hours of 08:00 -18:00 Monday to Friday.
- Have a good working knowledge of the EYFs and how this support our children's learning and development.
- Have a knowledge of safeguarding and the importance of this in regards our practice.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 07442 626 815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available