Nursery Bank Practitioner - Early Years- Orpington
|Job Title:||Nursery Bank Practitioner - Early Years- Orpington|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Nursery Bank Practitioner (Level 3) - Early Years- Orpington
Are you a passionate, dedicated Nursery Practitioner (Level 3) looking for your Bank Work? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting an Nursery Practitioner's to workon a bank basis in an Early Years Services in a nusery in Orpington.
Pay Rates: £11.31 - £13.72 (Umbrella Rate)
- Nursery bank staff needed for ad hoc work with children aged 0-4 years of age. Nursery shifts are between 7.45am and 6.15pm, with one hour for lunch.
- Requests for staff may be on the day, or in advance of a week’s notice.
- Bank staff needed to maintain adult to child ratio, bank staff will support the core team to provide educational activities and care.
- Council equivalent post is Early Years qualified to a full and valid level three qualification.
Overview of the Nursery Practitioner (Full job description is available)
- To assist with the planning, implementation and evaluation of activities to ensure all children have access to all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- To ensure all policies, practices, procedures and curriculum planning are delivered to reflect diversity and consider the needs of each individual child.
- To ensure children are offered a safe environment throughout their nursery day by carrying out regular risk assessments
- To be aware of children’s dietary, cultural, personal and medical needs
- To maintain nursery routines whilst considering the individual needs of children
- To ensure that children’s work is displayed and achievements acknowledged
- To attend and participate in all day nursery meetings as requested including supervision, parent/carer meetings and staff meetings
- To attend statutory Safeguarding Children training and work within the guidelines on Safeguarding Children
- To ensure that any potential safeguarding concerns are reported to the Nursery Manager/Deputy, recorded and monitored, with action taken where appropriate
- To act as a positive role model to promote effective relationships and interaction between staff, parents/carers and children
- To respect confidentiality at all times, both written and verbal with the staff team and with parents/carers and outside agencies
- Early Years and Childcare qualifications at level 3 or above e.g. NVQ Level 3, CACHE Certificate/Diploma in Childcare and Education or NNEB or equivalent Excelled written & verbal communication skills.
- Paediatric First Aid qualification Level 3 (desirable)
- Evidence of CPD
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Nursery Practitioner and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available