My client is looking for an experienced passionate nursery manager to manage the provision of the nursery ensuring that children, parents and the staff team work together to provide high quality childcare.
You must have a good understanding of how to manage a successful Nursery in a highly competitive area of East London.
You must have a pro-active approach and a can-do attitude, with good organizational and delegation skills, as well as a real desire to take on a challenging, but highly rewarding Nursery Manager opportunity.
You must have a proactive approach and a can-do attitude with good organisational skills
- To ensure that the nursery conforms to and exceeds the requirements of Ofsted.
- To ensure that the nursery consistently meets the requirements set out in the Early Years Foundation Stage to a minimum good standard.
- To uphold and ensure a high standard of care throughout the nursery.
- To implement and maintain the company's Equality policy ensuring that children, parents and the staff team are valued and practice is positive and non-discriminatory.
- and implement accordingly.
- Prepare the nursery for Ofsted inspections and action any recommendations made by the inspector ensuring a minimum good grade is awarded.
- To ensure that all staff are aware of their areas of responsibility and to be able to clearly demonstrate an awareness of own areas of responsibility and how these are being met.
- To communicate effectively with all members of staff and be professional at all times.
- To ensure Nursery Development Plan and Ofsted Self Evaluation form are kept up to date and all staff are aware of this through Individual Development Plans and regular staff meetings.
- Work within the margins of confidentially respecting information pertaining to children, parents and staff.
- Company policy, employment legislation and Ofsted requirements.
- Ensure that all new staff members receive a formal induction during the probationary period and probationary review within the stated time scale.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records for all employees within the nursery.
- Monitor and develop the work of the staff team against the criteria set in their job descriptions.
- To ensure that all staff receive an annual appraisal producing an Individual Development Plan.
For more information please contact Hannah Dakers on 0208 514 9132 or email your CV