4Recruitment Services are pleased to be recruiting for Level 3 Nursery Nurses to join my client in Hendon, London on a permanent, full time basis working Monday to Friday.
We will also take Nurses who can work Mornings, Afternoons and Term Times.
40/50 hours per week
Nursery Nurse - London
Rate: £20,000 to £25,000 per year
My client is looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse - You will need to work well and communicate in a team. Ensure the smooth running of the room. Provide a safe and secure environment for the children. To safeguard the children at all times and to promote & plan interesting activities for children.
- The Nurse must have NVQ Level 3 in childcare or equivalent.
- The Nursery Nurse will be expected to build good working relationships at every level, working in partnership with parents and other staff members.
- The Nursery Nurse must be approachable, friendly and able to communicate effectively always.
- At all times the Nursery Nurse will be expected to respect the confidentiality of sensitive family and nursery information.
- The Nursery Nurse must ensure that the safety of children is always paramount.
- You must have Knowledge, be keen to inspire, Be dedicated and always focus on safety.
For more information please contact Hannah Dakers on 0208 514 9132
Who we are-
At 4Recruitment Services we take pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time. We work on an NHS framework as a preferred supplier, supplying to a range of Hospitals and community centres so we can offer you a variety of placements if this role is not right for you.
Refer a Nurse to us and you could receive up to a £250 bonus for your referral. (T's&C's Apply)
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.