Occupational Therapist- Adaptions
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist- Adaptions|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
Occupational Therapist- Adaptions - Luton
Are you a passionate, dedicated Occupational Therapist looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Occupational Therapist’s to work within Adaption Services for a Local Authority in and around Luton.
Pay Rates: £24.00 - £29.88 per hour Umbrella Rates. Full Time Position
Overview of the role: Job description Available
- Multi-disciplinary, short-term Assessment Team.
- You must have the use of your own car
- Assessment, intervention and review of people requiring support for adaptations to the home .
- Includes assessment for equipment & minor works and moving and handling
- Recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience preferable for working with adaptations for people who have disability.
- Registration as an Occupational Therapist with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Right to live and the work in the UK.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are an Occupational Therapist (OT) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's