Occupational Therapist- Adult & Community Services- Rochdale
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist- Adult & Community Services- Rochdale|
|Salary:||£17.04 - 17.04 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Occupational Therapist- Adult & Communities - Rochdale
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Experienced Occupational Therapist looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting OT’s to work with Adult Services for a Local Authority in and around Rochdale.
Overview of the role: (Full Job Spec Available)
- Under the supervision of the Senior Practitioner, you will work with adults who may require social care services, and their family and carers, assessing their social care, functional and health needs and to plan, implement, review and monitor actions and outcomes.
- This includes financial assessment within the framework of the relevant legislation, Care Act eligibility criteria, and safeguarding adults’ policies and at all times work towards giving a greater choice, independence and social inclusion for the service user
- You will review and monitor each support plan and the quality of the service provision, making changes in response to evolving needs and service principles.
- Modelling best practice and in line with legislation, policy and guidance, you will promote the wellbeing, dignity of service users enabling self-directed support and managing risk to ensure safety.
- In line with policy and guidance you will provide recommendations including implementation of reablement or rehabilitation, use of Telecare, and/or equipment/adaptations to promote independence, and where required support implementation and monitoring of benefit to service users. You will consider manual handling and provide solutions for individuals and carers to work with.
- You may be required to provide reports to the housing department on the functional impact of disability of individuals and recommend suitability and adaptability of properties.
- You will work with housing and environmental colleagues to make recommendation for disabled facilities grants.
- You will take responsibility for your own continuing professional development and contribute towards professional development of others, including participating in staff development programmes and the promotion of specialist skills
- Must drive or have a mode of transport that allows you to travel from clients homes.
- Recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist
- Registration as an Occupational Therapist with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Must have at least 1 years previous Experience working with Adults, adaptions & community services
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
Pay rate is £17.04 - £17.04 per hour
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are an Occupational Therapist (OT) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available