Occupational Therapist- Adult Assessment Services- Bradford
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist- Adult Assessment Services- Bradford|
|Salary:||£21.83 - 27.18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Occupational Therapist- Adult Assessment Services - Bradford
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Experienced Occupational Therapist looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting OT’s to work with Adult Services for a Local Authority in and around Bradford.
Pay Rates: £21.83 - £27.18 per hour
Overview of the role:
- Multi-disciplinary, short-term Assessment Team.
- You will provide assessments for adults with disabilities (and their carers) who require equipment, or minor and major adaptations to facilitate maximum independence in the community.
- Experience of setting up packages of care, and knowledge of a wide range of assistive equipment, housing adaptations and manual handling techniques are desirable.
- You will be part of a supportive team, but will need to manage and prioritise your own workload, and work on your own initiative.
- Recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist
- Registration as an Occupational Therapist with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Must have at least 1 years previous Experience working with Adults, adaptions & community services
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are an Occupational Therapist (OT) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available