Occupational Therapist- Adult Services
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist- Adult Services|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Occupational Therapist- Adult Services- Redbridge
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Occupational Therapist looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Occupational Therapist’s to work with Adult Services for a Local Authority in and around the Redbridge area.
Occupational Therapist Pay Rates: £25.86 - £32.00 per hour Umbrella Rates.
Overview of the role Occupational Therapist Job Description Available
- Front door for health and adult social care services; multi-disciplinary team.
- Case Load: Approximately 4 cases per week will be allocated.
- Complexity of cases: Mixture of OT complex and standard
- Knowledge, skills and experience with assessing for and making recommendations for major adaptations and complex equipment. Including preparing sketches, reading plans and providing detailed specifications for major works. Manual handling.
- We are responsible for managing and reducing initial risk, implementing plans under the Care Act 2014 to reduce, delay and prevent the need for long term support.
- Experience with working in a multi professional team and undertaking complex OT, holistic person-centred assessments, support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers.
- Understanding of the legal social care framework and housing legislation
- Experienced with managing, planning, prioritising and progressing complex cases
- Experience and knowledge of assessing for and recommending simple and complex equipment, reviewing their effectiveness and teaching safe use of equipment to comply with relevant legislation, policy and guidelines on safe working practice.
- Registration as an Occupational Therapist with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Knowledge of specialist equipment, major adaptations and manual handling.
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and plan own work load.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Must have at least 1 years previous Experience working with Adults, adaptions & community services
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are an Occupational Therapist (OT) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available