QSW | Occupational Therapist - Band 5 Adults w/Learning Difficulties | Salford, Manchester
We require an experienced Occupational Therapist - Band 5 Adults w/Learning Difficulties to work within Salford, Manchester. To be successful for this role, you are required to have recent Occupational Therapy experience of working as a B5 OT within an Adults w/Learning Difficulties Team.
Your role will include:
- ASD assessment
- Carrying out functional assessments
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
- Managing own caseload
- Being legally and professionally accountable for own work In Return
Rate is £Negotiable ph.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Relevant Occupational Therapist Adults w/Learning Difficulty Experience
- You will require a recognised degree in Occupational Therapy
- Be registered with the Health and Care professional Council (HCPC) UK
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Competitive rates
- Bonuses for your loyalty and referrals
- Full support by an expert Social Work Consultant team
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
- 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are looking for your next role, whether newly qualified or at management level, please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134