QSW | Occupational Therapist - Band 6 Paediatrics | Salford, Manchester
We require an experienced Occupational Therapist - Band 6 Paediatrican to work within Salford, Manchester. To be successful for this role, you are required to have recent Occupational Therapy experience of working as a Band 6 Paediatrician.
You will need to be:
- Ready to play your part in the local development of multidisciplinary assessment, the implementation of a single point of access for all children's services and working towards 'a seamless service' with the Local Authority OTs, in preparation for joint commissioning.
- A team player, you will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be comfortable working independently, using your own initiative.
Rate is £Negotiable ph.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Relevant Occupational Therapist Paediatric Experience
- You will require a recognised degree in Occupational Therapy
- Be registered with the Health and Care professional Council (HCPC) UK
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Competitive rates
- Bonuses for your loyalty and referrals
- Full support by an expert Social Work Consultant team
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
- 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are looking for your next role, whether newly qualified or at management level, please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134