Occupational Therapist- Children With Disability - Kent
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist- Children With Disability - Kent|
|Salary:||£21.50 - 21.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Part Time Occupational Therapist- Children With Disability - Kent
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Experienced Occupational Therapist looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting OT’s to work with a Children with Disability Team in and around Newbury.
Pay Rate: £21.50 per hour
Job Information: PART TIME ROLE 14 hours a week
What you will be doing:
- To work as a member of SEN/Disabled Children’s Team, with the main functions of assessment, leading to: provision of equipment, advice on adaptations, independence training and advice to parents/carers.
- To work within the context of current legislation and policies.
- To work in a flexible manner providing an effective and comprehensive service to children with disabilities and their families.
- Must have a valid Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration
- Needs to have a full driving licence and own car as will need to make visits.
- Has to be able to work alone remotely at this time due to Covid
- Experienced in social care paediatrics.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are an Occupational Therapist (OT) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available