Occupational Therapist - Children's Social Care
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist - Children's Social Care|
|Salary:||£30 - 37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Occupational Therapist to work with one of our clients based in Merthyr. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rates up to £37ph
- Occupational Therapy [OT] Assessments for children currently on the waiting list.
- Following the completion of the assessment, outcomes to be identified and a SMART plan compiled. This may involve provision of equipment and/or adaptations to increase function and independence.
- Specialist assessments for postural management seating and manual handling may be required, which require specialist knowledge and experience.
- All assessments must be written in professional format and saved to the case file and shared with the family.
- Plans and case notes must also be maintained in a timely manner and to a professional standard
Knowledge/ Qualifications/ Experience
- Degree /Diploma from the College of Occupational Therapist or equivalent and OT registered with the Health Care Professionals council
- Evidence of knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Care legislative and policy framework including tests to determine eligibility for services
- Experience of undertaking comprehensive OT assessments and in particular those in relation to moving and handling and or major adaptations
- Experience of leading or participating in the delivery of training for OT Students and other staff involved in the provision of care services
- Postural seating assessment and provision
- Moving and handling
- Major adaptations
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team
Salary: £32 - 40 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team
Salary: £38 - 40 per hour
Herefordshire Council - Service Manager - Care Experienced Children & Young People - up to £450
Salary: £450 per day
Team Manager - Fostering Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Adults Mental Health Team Manager
Salary: £43.53 - 43.53 per hour