Occupational Therapist - Nottingham County Council
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist - Nottingham County Council|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Occupational Therapist – Nottingham
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Occupational Therapist to work join the Gedling Older Adults’ Team
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Older Adults’
- Moving & Handling
- Reviews and contributing to the Duty System (Full time, Part Time will be considered).
- Previous experience of Mosaic.
To apply for this role you must have:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver
Salary is Negotiable.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Liam Murphy on 0208 911 1091
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available