Occupational Therapist Reablement
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist Reablement|
|Salary:||£15.15 - 15.15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Occupational Therapist Reablement to work with one of our clients based in Harrow. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates - £15.15ph
- The post holder is required to provide preventative support to a range of Reablement Service Users, operating in people’s homes in the community and also within structured programmes in NRCs and arrange of settings.
- These services will be organised, monitored and reviewed to meet the needs identified within the resources available and to promote independence, in accordance with current legislation, and with the policy and practice of the local authority.
- To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council’s equal opportunity policy and take an active role in promoting equality and diversity and to Harrow’s diverse community
- To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council’s health and safety policy and take an active role in promoting a positive health and safety culture
- To promote and participate in the council’s investors in people (IIP) and individual performance appraisal and development (IPAD) initiatives and information management best practice.
- To ensure compliance with the council’s information security policies and maintain confidentiality.
- To provide a service to adults with physical or sensory disabilities and their carers, including those who are terminally ill. This includes working with individuals, and/or their families and multi disciplinary colleagues, providing practical assistance, advice and information, working with community supports and liaison with other agencies, seeking the help of other professionals as necessary.
- To assess, sometimes jointly with staff from other teams, service users needs including evaluating the level of risk, in accordance with agreed criteria and Departmental policies
- To carry out telephone assessment and signpost service users requesting a range of equipment and minor adaptations in order to promote independence to an accredited equipment provider.
- To make recommendations for innovative, cost effective and quality skills and support programmes where required to promote independence , to obtain authorisation from the relevant budget holder and arrange the provision of services.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available