Occupational Therapist - Reablement Service
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist - Reablement Service|
|Salary:||£20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Occupational Therapist - Reablement Service to work with one of our clients based in Lancashire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rate - £20ph
- Support roles in the Reablement Service and Community OT (aids and adaptations) team.
- The reablement team are currently supporting CATCH which oversee hospital discharges and intermediate care pathway.
- The Therapist will hold a caseload of service users with varied complexity of needs.
- You will be working within a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Rehabilitation Assistants and receive dedicated support from Seniors Therapists and Managers.
- Must have a valid Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration
- Must have at least 6 months Experience
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available