Occupational Therapist- Reablement Services- Bedford
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist- Reablement Services- Bedford|
|Salary:||£24.00 - 29.88 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Occupational Therapist- Reablement Services - Bedford
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Experienced Occupational Therapist looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting OT’s to work with Reablement Services for a Local Authority in and around Bedford.
Pay Rates: £24.00 - £29.88 per hour Umbrella Rates
Overview of the role:
- We are looking for temp Occupational Therapists to work within our Community Reablement team, which also includes Step-Up Step-Down units within the Central Bedfordshire Area. The teams aim to provide up to 6 weeks support for people, maximising their independence and safety to enable them to return home.
- In Adult Social Care, we want every person in Central Bedfordshire to have responsive, customer focused care and support - making this County a great place to live and work. As an Occupational Therapist, you'll be at the heart in supporting vulnerable people to be safe, well and as independent as possible.
- The successful Occupational Therapist will be working within the Community Reablement Team.
- The Team's role will be to promote the independence of adults and older people in need of community care services and their careers.
- We assess their needs, promote enablement and reablement, provide equipment and support in liaison with other Social Care staff.
- The service works in close partnership with other health and care systems, With a recent review of the customer pathway to enhance experience and deliver integrated outcomes. Through Integrated Operations, we work alongside our Community Health Service provider to deliver a multi-disciplinary approach to Integrated Health and Social Care.
- If you have an Occupational Therapy qualification and have experience of working in the community then we want to hear from you. You will be passionate about working in and alongside acute hospital and non-acute health services. Apply and be part of a team delivering a responsive, flexible and resilient service underpinned by a caring, compassionate and confident operating culture.
- Recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist
- Registration as an Occupational Therapist with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Must have at least 1 years previous Experience working with Adults, adaptions & community services
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are an Occupational Therapist (OT) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available