QSW | Occupational Therapist | Redbridge
We require an experienced Occupational Therapist to work within an Adults team based within Redbridge. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 1 year's recent Occupational Therapy experience of working within an Adults team.
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
- Designing treatment programmes
- Implementing Major Adaptations
- Elderly/Rehab Experience
- Distributing acute and general Medicine
- Manual Handling assessments and Risk Assessments
Rate is up to £28ph
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Occupational Therapist qualification
- Be eligible to work within the UK
We have both temporary and permanent vacancies for this role.
- Competitive rates
- Bonuses for your loyalty and referrals
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Full support by an expert Social Work Consultant team
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
- 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are looking for your next role, whether newly qualified or at management level, please contact Billy on 0208 514 9146
Who Cares? We Do.