Occupational Therapist- Social Services- North West London
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist- Social Services- North West London|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Occupational Therapist- Adult & Children Services- North West London
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Occupational Therapist looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Occupational Therapist’s to work with Adult & Children Services for a Local Authority in and around the North West London area.
Occupational Therapist Pay Rates: £32.00 per hour Umbrella Rates.
Overview of the role Occupational Therapist Job Description Available
- To be the allocated Occupational Therapist for adults and children with physical disabilities. This includes responsibility for assessing, developing, reviewing and monitoring individual care plans in relation to adaptations, equipment, and moving and handling for independent living.
- To be responsible for commissioning services for the provision of adaptations and equipment in order to enable clients and their carers to develop full potential for independent living. This will also include liaison with voluntary and statutory bodies both locally and nationally.
- To act as Duty Officer, offering consultation to care management teams (internal), other health and social care professionals (external) and the general public in relation to disability, possible equipment solutions and moving and handling. This includes screening referrals into the service.
- Registration as an Occupational Therapist with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Knowledge of specialist equipment, major adaptations and manual handling.
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and plan own work load.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Must have at least 1 years previous Experience working with Adults, adaptions & community services
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are an Occupational Therapist (OT) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's