Occupational Therapy Assistant - Adult Social Care - London
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapy Assistant - Adult Social Care - London|
|Salary:||£14.90 - 18.23 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Occupational Therapy Assistant – Adult Social Care - London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Occupational Therapy Assistant looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting an Occupational Therapy Assistant to work in around the London Area.
Adaptations Team to support with contacting residents waiting for adaptations and dealing with adaptation queries that may arise after recommendations are made by Occupational Therapists.
Pay Rates: £14.90 - £18.23 per hour
Responsibilities of an Occupational Therapy Assistant: (Full Job Description Available)
- To assess the functional abilities, difficulties and needs of people with physical disabilities.
- Support service users to set client centred goals to promote independence and wellbeing in the home environment.
- Identify situations where service users are deemed to be at risk, including situations where people may be neglected or abused in accordance with Safeguarding Adults procedures.
- Ensure the highest level of data quality for all information recorded, ensuring that the information is consistently timely, accurate and complete to ensure the service meets the Professions and statutory recording requirements, including case recording on Mosaic.
- To liaise with relevant voluntary and statutory organisations.
- To provide guidance and information concerning Occupational Therapy service provision to other agencies, e.g. Housing Associations, Carer Agencies.
- To keep accurate and up to date case records and written reports using council’s IT systems and in line with statutory and local protocols.
- Basic education GCSE level
- Relevant experience working with people with disabilities (paid or unpaid)
- Ability to write memos letters and reports
- Ability to take responsibility for and organise own workload
- Effective time management
- Understanding disability and how it can affect the individual
- Awareness of relevant NHS and Social Care legislation and Health and Safety at Work Act
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Current DBS on the Update Service.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available