Occupational Therapy Assistant - Adults with Disabilities- North West London
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapy Assistant - Adults with Disabilities- North West London|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Occupational Therapy Assistant – Adults with Disabilities- North West London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Occupational Therapy Assistant looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting for Occupational Therapy Assistant’s to work with the Adult with disabilities service in and around North West London.
Pay Rate: £13.86 - £14.49 per hour
The Occupational Therapy Assistant will be doing: (Job Spec Available)
- The post holder is required to provide a professional fieldworker service to service users and their carers and to manage the needs of adults with physical or sensory disabilities including those who are terminally ill.
The post holder is required to ensure that appropriate assessment of need is undertaken, and that care small equipment and minor adaptation and other services are organised, monitored and provided to meet the needs identified within the resources available and to promote independence, in accordance with current legislation, and with the policy and practice of the local authority.
- Must have knowledge of legislation appropriate to disability services
- Sufficient post qualification experience to be autonomous in managing a clinical caseload, without direct supervision, in a community setting.
- Knowledge of equalities & diversity issues.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and mange time effectively
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with clients and other health professionals
- Experience of producing reports for a variety of audiences
- Good IT skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills.
- Customer focused
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are an Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's