Operational Lead - Social Care
|Job Title:||Operational Lead - Social Care|
|Salary:||£350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
The Assessment & Intervention Service within Wirral Children Service are looking for an experienced operational service lead to join us in our continuous improvement journey. We are looking for a strong leader who has the skills, knowledge and experience to work with our teams, managers, and heads of service in delivering a good quality service to children and families. Candidates must have previous experience of managing a service within statutory children’s services
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying £350 per day
- As an Operations Manager you will apply leadership and effective management to services in a locality and/or service-wide specialism, working in partnership with customers, family carers, the local community and other organisations.
- Provide high quality and accessible direct care services that are person centred, meet individual needs and aspirations, keep people safe and preserve their dignity and afford respect.
- Protect and safeguard vulnerable adults and their families and carers;
- Ensure the development and delivery of excellent services and outcomes through strong and effective management of performance, staffing and financial resources.
- Lead teams through the transformation of social care.
- Lead on strategic priorities ensuring effective partnership work and to assist the Head of Service and other senior colleagues in the delivery of the services, directorate and Council priorities.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available