Operational Support Assistant - Leicestershire
|Job Title:||Operational Support Assistant - Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£12.70 - 12.70 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Deanna Clarke|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Operational Support Assistant – Leicestershire
Location: Mountsorrel, Leicestershire, UK LE12 7TZ
Contract: initial 6-month contract with possible further extension
Hours: 37 hours per week
Pay: £11.50 to £12.70per hour (depending on experience)
To contribute to the delivery of projects within cost and budget parameters by providing a professional business support function, taking ownership of processes and paperwork relating to operational activity and teams.
The primary purpose of the role is to:
- · Assist with processes for the day-to-day timely call off of plant, materials and labour resources.
- · Administer plant and labour returns and utilise technology to minimise administrative time and effort for the collation and submission of data.
- · Own key administration processes, system updates and the recording and monitoring of information (e.g. annual leave, absence, PDR information, recording crime reference details for stolen plant/ goods, monitoring hired plant and vehicles).
- · Assist in the co-ordination of cover for vehicles and plant during servicing, and for operatives during a period of absence, monitoring adherence to service schedules, course attendance etc.
- · Assist with the daily distribution and collection of vehicle keys.
- · Collate driver hours and daily defect sheets, recording information as directed and progressing defect rectification with the workshop
- · Assist with the embedding of new technology, systems and processes with the supervisors and operatives such as use of tablets, monitoring vehicle key management and daily vehicle checks
- · Manage systems and processes relating to work distribution and the allocation of resources such as electronic tablet assignments, Confirm updates, allocating plant and vehicles to jobs in the Resource Allocation System, and maintaining receipt information in RAS
- · To deal with the processing of permissions and collation of order information relating to operational activity such as the submission of traffic light permits, notifications to customers and collation of sign order details
- · As a duty holder representing the LCC you must ensure compliance with the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM) to ensure all projects are carried out in a way that secures health and safety.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer. To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Deanna Clarke on 020 8514 9152 or Email DeannaC@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Team support officer -Worcestershire
Salary: £10.01 - 10.01 per hour
Support worker/admin assistant- Norfolk
Salary: £10 per hour
Southampton - programme support officer
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour
Brokerage support officer - Oxfordshire
Salary: £10.62 - 10.62 per hour