Operational Transport Driver
|Job Title:||Operational Transport Driver|
|Salary:||£12.65 - 12.65 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Operational Transport Driver – Leicester City
Salary: £ 12.65 Per Hour (Umbrella)
Part time (25 hours)
To assist service-users with special needs between home, schools, day-centres and other establishments as directed by the Operations Supervisor/ Deputy Operations Supervisor, ensuring their personal wellbeing at all times and in a safe and appropriate manner
Vehicle preparation 5%
- To make sure that before driving a vehicle, it is in a fit and serviceable condition by carrying out daily and weekly routine checks as directed. Also weekly safety checks, including fire precautions as instructed or inform Operations Supervisor if immediate action is required.
- To maintain any vehicle in a clean hygienic & tidy condition both inside & out at all times.
- The responsibility to ensure the vehicle is carrying the correct equipment appropriate to the needs of the Service Users.
- To drive any suitable Operational Transport vehicle as required, maintaining the comfort of the Service User and in a safe manner and in compliance with Road Traffic Law and in accordance with the procedures issued by Operational Transport.
- To drive vehicles to & from maintenance depots for servicing & repair.
- To return the vehicle daily to the appointed place.
- To attend training events as required
Policies and procedures 10%
- To collect Payments from Service Users & accurately complete all documents & cash up for handing in to the designated office
- To complete any record of work, record of driving, accident reports and any other record of vehicle utilisation that may be required by law, Operational Transport, the code of practise or procedures manual.
- To follow guidelines relating to Health & Safety as required
- To respect the confidential nature of personal information
- To ensure Health & Safety of all Service Users whilst being transported.
- To respond to emergencies or unusual situations by summoning assistance in accordance with instructions.
Carry out other miscellaneous duties associated with the role 5%
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens 07860953716.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available