Operations Engineer - Neath Port Talbot
|Job Title:||Operations Engineer - Neath Port Talbot|
|Location:||Neath Port Talbot|
|Salary:||£15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Infrastructure Operations Engineer – Neath Port Talbot (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £15.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Through the innovative use of digital, data and technology, we will transform the Neath Port Talbot experience for all our citizens, businesses, staff and visitors.
An infrastructure operations engineer is responsible for the preparation and support of IT operations solutions and services - physical or virtual - according to industry and organisational best practices standards, service requirements and key performance indicators (KPIs) throughout the product life cycle.
- Operate the Digital Services Service Desk and Provide customer care by developing customer relationships and contribute to improving the delivery of service.
- Plan and carry out a range of work activities on hardware or equipment following plans and instructions in accordance with agreed processes.
- Install or upgrade software on any ICT system following agreed processes.
- Provide technical advice and guidance on a range of topics, with responsibility for the source and content, to any of the Division’s clients.
- Provide support for Senior Management, Leader, Elected Members, and Foster care families (eCare).
- Assist in administering any of the Authority’s systems, making specified changes to system configuration; and recording ICT asset and configuration information for specified items.
- Diagnose faults with a known range of causes and assist others in the diagnostic process. Identify remedies for a range of technical faults.
- Carry out systems testing and support others in the testing process.
- Manage user profiles.
- Maintenance of the integrity of the Authority’s systems and network, its data and its immediate environment, by maintaining and implementing security procedures.
- Seek opportunities to develop personal effectiveness at work and actively contribute to improving working practices.
- Communicate complex information in a range of unfamiliar contexts.
- Comply with relevant Health & Safety requirements and assist in monitoring procedures. Provide guidance to junior colleagues on Health and Safety matters.
- Provide coaching and shadowing for colleagues and trainees.
- To undertake such other duties and responsibilities as may be required from time to time having regard to the nature of the post.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available