Operations Manager -Hospitals & Community Response
|Job Title:||Operations Manager -Hospitals & Community Response|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Operations Manager -Hospitals & Community Response- Manchester
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Operations Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting an Operations Manager to work with Hospital Discharge Service for a Local Authority & Local Hospitals in and around the Manchester area.
Operations Manager Pay Rates: £25.00 - £32.00 per hour Umbrella Rates.
Overview of the role Operations Manager
Front door for health and adult social care services; multi-disciplinary team.
The role will be accountable to the Senior Manager for Hospitals and The Community Response, and will lead and drive the design, development and implementation of evidenced strategies managing the operational duties of the Social Care Hospital and MCR services, delivering the high-quality projects and presentations, working collaboratively with internal services and external partners, recognising the organisational objectives of The City Council and Local Care Organisation.
The key role accountabilities will be as follows:
- Provide specialist advice to the development of and implementation of strategic organisational objectives, in particular working with the Community Response Leads to provide and support discharge from hospitals within the parameters outlined by the Hospital Discharge Guidance (August 2020) and achieve the best possible outcomes for Local citizens.
- Lead on the development of strategic response through provision of specialist advice , insight, support and challenge to support the delivery of organisational priorities ensuring at all times that the Council is able to meet its legal opportunities.
- Develop and implement, and maintain effective systems and information to support the delivery of key objectives.
- Represent the service and organisation in meetings, working groups and other forums, providing input which proactively drives the delivery of the priorities.
- Work collaboratively with Service Managers, undertaking management function in regards to agreeing leave, reporting and managing sickness and providing a duty of care to staff, including providing professional supervision to Team Managers within the service
- Continuing guidance and advice to staff within the Hospital and MCR services, working to implement new ways of working regarding the safe and timely discharge of people from hospital in accordance with legislation and best practice.
- The role will advocate Social Work within the integrated setting, ensuring that Social Work is represented and the values of Social Work are implemented and the strategic intent of the MCC, MLCO and Acute trusts are achieved.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
Ensure the delivery of the Care Act 2014 statutory functions , alongside other related legislation
Evaluation of the Social Work service as part of any development of the MDT make up the Discharge services and MCR
Ensure professional managerial supervision of and leadership of the Social Work service
Work in partnership with the Discharge service and MC leads, who maintain overall day to day operational management
Understand and create opportunities to modernise and integrate services to deliver better outcomes and maximise use of resources
Work closely with other service managers to reduce the risk of silo working and encourage collaborative working and creative solutions to complex issues and risks
Build and sustain strong trust and effective working relationships in multi partner collaboratives with other stakeholders
Ensure and the social work professional quality standards are implemented and taking responsibility for quality assurance and implementation of audit procedures.
Ensure delivery of an effective escalation process where social work /social care issues need addressing including liaison with colleagues from other Local authorities/localities
Participation in key meetings requiring senior social work management input (system resilience, escalation, length of stay, MOAT meetings)
- Registration as a Qualified Social Worker
- You Must have experience of team management
- You must have experience working in a Hospital setting
- The role holder will be required to support in the facilitating of hospital discharges.
- The role will be city wide based at one of the 3 main Hospitals in the City.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are an Operations Manager and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mental Health Community Assistants
Salary: £11 - 13 per hour
Public Health Intelligence Manager (Covid -19)
Salary: £30 per hour
Health Protection/Infection Prevention Lead
Salary: £400 per day
Personal Advisor - Leaving Care Services
Salary: £13.50 - 13.50 per hour