PA - Uxbridge
|Job Title:||PA - Uxbridge|
|Salary:||£19 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
PA – Uxbridge (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £19.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To postholder will provide professional, comprehensive and high-quality PA support to council directorates, ensuring priorities and objectives are met in line with service priorities.
- The postholder will be responsible for undertaking a range of varied tasks supporting multiple Assistant Directors and Heads of Service roles, ensuring direct high-level day to day support is maintained.
- The postholder will work across a range of duties including facilitating responses, compiling reports, developing high quality briefing notes, managing deadlines and monitoring project outcomes and key milestones. The postholder will be responsible for coordinating a wide range of management information.
- The post holder will have a full overview and complete knowledge of the work of the Directorate and the service area, and support opportunities for business process improvements.
- To ensure that effective and relevant communication is shared appropriately with staff across the directorate from senior managers, including Assistant Directors and Heads of service, maintaining staff awareness and engagement with the Council’s activities, priorities and objectives
- To provide high-quality assistance to the relevant Assistant Directors/Heads of Service and oversee the progress and associated outcomes of the work of the service area. This will also include supporting projects and working groups and support the delivery of agreed outcomes.
- Identify, develop and maintain effective liaison and interaction with
- key internal and external stakeholders, including residents, members and providers, both on behalf of the Assistant Directors and Heads of Service and to fulfil this role.
- Lead and manage the coordination of work arising from the Complaints & Enquiries team to ensure accurate, timely responses are provided to residents and service users in line with the Customer Care standards.
- To continually promote a professional and positive image of the Council and the Directorate through effective communication with external agencies on behalf of the designated Assistant Director/Heads of Service.
- Offer high level PA support to the Director, when requested, on behalf of the Executive PA’s during any absences.
- To provide a comprehensive service for the designated Assistant Director/ Heads of Service in coordinating and organising the initial stages of special projects and initiatives, using good communication skills and working with external partners, community groups and members. To monitor and progress such actions using own initiative to achieve the overall objectives
- To resolve problems efficiently using own initiative on behalf of the designated Assistant Director/Heads of Service, either by personal response where appropriate or by referring the issue to the relevant senior manager.
- Undertake a collaborative approach to working with Business and Technical Support Teams to review working procedures and practices within service areas, identifying common areas of work and assist in the redesign of processes to develop streamlined and efficient practices.
- To work flexibly to provide support and cover duties across directorates for Executive PA’s and assist Directors where required during absences or when work priorities change.
- To provide high-quality full administrative support in meetings, including preparation of agendas, collating and distributing meeting papers, managing invitations accurately, meeting and greeting, room bookings and minute taking. Ability to cover meetings across directorates as required and at short notice and to undertake additional or amended duties appropriate to the post on request.
- To create, manage and maintain office detailed information systems that maximise efficiency for the designated Assistant Director/Heads of Service.
- To take executive action to deal personally with more complex tasks on behalf of the designated Assistant Director/Heads of Service.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available