Palliative Care Nurse- Hospice - Bury
|Job Title:||Palliative Care Nurse- Hospice - Bury|
|Salary:||Ranges between 16.04-19.38ph|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Palliative Care Nurse Band 6- Hospice - Bury
Are you a passionate, dedicated Palliative Care nurse looking for flexible hours or your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Nurses’ to work in a Hospice within the Bury area.
Pay Rates: £16.04 - 19.38 per hour.
What you will be doing: (Full Job Details Available)
- The overall purpose of this post is to provide quality improvements in the provision of Palliative Care in Bury by providing evidence-based specialist Palliative Care advice to patients with a life-threatening illness and their carers so as to enhance their quality of life.
- The Palliative Care Nurse is to work collaboratively with the multi-professional team across primary, secondary care and liaising with tertiary care to enable the provision of a high standard of care.
- A core element of this role is to provide and support of all members of the Primary Health Care Team and others as necessary.
- Under the supervision of the specialist Palliative Care team, manage a workload of patients with complex Palliative Care needs.
- Provision of Palliative Care advice on symptom control, disease treatments, psychological and social issues to support a high standard of care to patients with complex needs.
- Work collaboratively with members of the Primary Health Care Team to ensure that patients with Specialist Palliative Care needs and their carers are met, involving other members of the Palliative Care Multi-disciplinary Team as appropriate.
- Attend and contribute to the Palliative Care weekly multi-disciplinary team meeting maintaining effective communication across the spectrum of professional carers.
- Must have at least 6 months previous end of life experience as a nurse.
- Must hold current valid medical indemnity insurance.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Must have a valid NMC Pin and not be subject to any restrictions of practice.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Palliative Care Nurse Band 6 and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Nursing Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available