Patient and Family Support Social Worker- Northern Ireland
|Job Title:||Patient and Family Support Social Worker- Northern Ireland|
|Salary:||£31.50 - 31.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Qualified Social Worker - Patient and Family Support Team - Northern Ireland
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Patient and Family Support Team based in Northern Ireland. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Patient and Family Support Team
- To undertake continuing holistic assessment of patients’ needs.
- Review the initial assessment on a regular basis (while the patient is an inpatient) to ensure our services are responsive to changing needs.
- In partnership with the patient identify and agree desired outcomes and agree how these will be achieved.
- Provide psychological and emotional support to patients, identifying when the level of support may be beyond the scope of an individual social worker and that other professional support may be needed.
- Where applicable liaise with external agencies to ensure the patients’ needs can be met on discharge from the hospice
- Identify any needs the carer may have and where appropriate refer to specialist agencies that can provide support.
- Actively participate in multi disciplinary team meetings and update appropriately and accurately the team on any issues that may be relevant to the patients discharge or care.
- Act as an advocate for patients and where conflict arises with family members sign post families to external advocacy agencies.
- Provide benefits advice as and when required.
- Provide contemporaneous and accurate record- keeping of all interventions with patients and families
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- An enhanced DBS
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £31.50 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Liam Murphy on 0208 911 1091
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
SP - Family Support and Protection Team - Colchester
Salary: £39,168 - 47,405 per year
Social Worker - Southend-on-Sea
Salary: £28 per hour
EDT(AMHP Qualified) - Wirral MBC
Salary: £30 - 35 per hour
Occupational Therapist (Grade 9) - Burnley
Salary: £16.06 - 16.06 per hour