|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Salary:||£12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Toni Dunkley|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Payroll Administrator |Lisburn and Castlereagh
As a member of the HR & OD team the post holder will be required to:
•Provide and develop a high quality HR & OD Service to the Council in support of the corporate plan & strategic workforce plan.
•To operate in a dynamic and changing environment, inputting to creative solutions to HR & OD issues and challenges, and provide professional advice on innovative HR & OD.
•Provide timely and accurate remuneration of Elected Members, employees, workers and other individuals.
- Carry out the delivery of comprehensive monthly, bi-weekly and weekly payroll services ensuring accurate and timely payments and maintain a high level of customer service in accordance with relevant statutory legislation.
- Process Real Time Information and Pension Auto Enrolment procedures to NILGOSC and process all contractual and statutory schemes, such as sick, maternity, paternity, parental, redundancy pay in accordance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Process non statutory deductions and payments, such as trade union subscriptions, charitable donations, childcare schemes and other deductions through court and enforcement orders.
- Carry out pension contributions and payments under NILGOSC or other relevant schemes.
- To be the Council’s representative at relevant hearings or meetings in relation to compensation and benefits issues.
- Carry out administration for new starts, leavers, secondments, transfers and amendments to employee records and documentation.
- To provide effective advice and support to the Council’s Departments and Units on generalist compensation and benefits issues at an advisory level.
- To provide support and advice to line managers in relation to the implementation of compensation and benefits related policies and procedures.
- As directed, assist with the preparation of Monthly / Year End Reports, reconcile and balance related spreadsheets. Also assist in preparing reports and statistical returns to relevant Council Departments, external bodies and Council Committees.
- Promote equality of opportunity and access in service delivery and in employment of staff through the mainstreaming of equality within the Council.
- Liaise with the other Payroll Advisors in delivering the day to day service requirements within the HR & OD Unit, as required.
Assume a range of Payroll generalist responsibilities at an advisory level to include the following;-
- Provide advice and support to line managers on compensation and benefits issues;
- Provide advice and guidance on all relevant legislation and national, regional and local conditions of service;
- Develop, maintain and test the Payroll Information Systems, as required;
- Provide cover for the other Payroll Advisors.
The post holder should be aware that the responsibilities and functional areas of the post may be subject to change as a result of organisational change. The Council therefore reserves the right to change the duties of the post by adding to or amending the range of functional responsibilities. The post holder will be required to be flexible and adaptable to meet the changing needs and requirements of the organisation.
For more information and to find other vacancies in your area contact Toni Dunkley on 02085149146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Quality Assurance - Worthing
Salary: £45 per hour
Licensing Officer- Wakefield
Salary: £10.14 - 10.14 per hour
HR Job Evaluation Practitioner - South West London
Salary: £20.74 - 20.74 per hour
Public Health Consultant- Gloucestershire
Salary: £73,330 - £80,993, this role is in scope of IR35
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Programme Lead - Southwark
Salary: £50,280 - 62,991 per year