Payroll Administrator - Swindon
|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator - Swindon|
|Salary:||£16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Payroll Administrator – Swindon (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £16.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To work in support of the Payroll Service, contributing to the provision of the highest quality payroll service.
- To ensure all payroll activity is supported and delivered within SBC’s defined policy, legislation frameworks and service levels agreements.
- To support in all payroll enquiries.
- To ensure data is processed in accordance to relevant process and timeframes
- To ensure that correct controls are maintained and that appropriate corrective action is taken to ensure that the delivery of service is within service standards.
- To work as part of a team to support delivery of the payroll for SBC, Councillors, Elections and other external customers. To maintain positive relationships with line managers and external customers.
- To support in developing and maintaining controls and guidance
- To provide quality customer service and support to all members of staff contacting payroll, specifically providing accurate and clear information and prompt resolution on problems / queries raised on technical matters such as Income Tax, National Insurance Contributions, Pensions, including Auto enrolment and Statutory Payments.
- To develop a wide understanding of terms and conditions, pay scales and benefits related to SBC, PPS, GWH, Schools, and Academies and how cost code data is structured in these organisations.
- Apply specialist Knowledge to deal with complex problems/ queries regarding pay, allowances and other payments which involves complex annual calculations.
- Process all data received by the department for input onto payroll, verifying all entries are properly authorised and calculated prior to payroll input.
- Verify that all processing has been carried out correctly by checking source documentation against outputs to satisfy audit requirements and KPI mechanics.
- Complete third party information / official forms received from external agencies such as HMRC and Contributions Agency, ensuring that penalties are not incurred due to time delays or supply of inaccurate information.
- To calculate and process manual payments, ensuing that systems are utilised effectively to check calculations and that details of these payments are recorded and subsequently processed.
- To be adaptable and flexible to meet the changing needs of the business. To actively participate in a continuous improvement/ change culture seeking to improve services, performance and share expertise and skills with other members of the team
- Maintain and accurately update Management Information systems in a timely manner
- Manage Personal workloads to ensure data is processed within tight deadlines
- To support in any ad hoc project / other task as directed by Payroll Services Manager
- To ensure that confidential information is handled carefully and in line with GDPR data protection principles
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Payroll Specialist - Chichester
Salary: £27 per hour
Energy Administrator - Woolwich
Salary: £15 per hour
Business Support Officer - Shefford
Salary: £12.37 - 12.37 per hour
Executive Assistant (Mayoral Office) - Liverpool
Salary: £23 per hour
Building Surveyor - Scarborough
Salary: £30 per hour