Payroll & Pension Specialist - Manchester
|Job Title:||Payroll & Pension Specialist - Manchester|
|Salary:||£16.39 - 16.39 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
HRSS Payroll & Pension Specialist – Manchester
Salary: £ 16.39ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To support the development of a ‘leading edge’ Shared Service Centre for Partnership members, ensuring a high performing and customer focused transactional HR, Payroll and Pension service that is continuously improving and seen as best-in-class public sector model.
- To provide a comprehensive payroll control and pension administration function across a number of large, complex organisations.
- To act as a point of expertise for specialist payroll and pension advice for employees, managers and organisations.
- To support the Management Team in respect of all matters relating to the delivery of the payroll and pension functions and the achievement of wider shared service goals.
- To provide day-to-day operational management of the activities relating to the payroll and pension functions to ensure effective delivery within legislative and regulatory guidelines and to required deadlines.
- To work across the Shared Service teams to support the development of relevant procedures and documentation relating to the delivery of highly accurate and timely payroll and pension functions; evaluating delivery and providing advice or intervention where required.
- To be up-to-date in respect of relevant national trends, regulations, policy and legislation, providing accurate, expert advice and ensuring that service planning, training and delivery takes these into account.
- To support the development of innovative ways of working, technology and transformation that deliver breakthrough performance and quality of service.
- Develop and actively manage productive professional relationships with external and internal partners, customer groups and business areas; ensuring that service expectations are met by taking a lead role in meetings, working groups, and projects.
- To contribute to the development of strategic and project planning for the service; autonomously planning activities within these to ensure objectives are met.
- To monitor the delivery day-to-day activities against the operational and project plans and to ensure deadlines and performance targets are on course to be met.
- To deliver accurate accounting and control measures in accordance with statutory, audit and financial reconciliation needs, ensuring the accuracy and compliance of the payroll and related payments.
- To support the development of new business, contracts and improvement projects; evaluating delivery against service level agreements and targets to ensure the service provided exceeds the expectations of managers and customers.
- To undertake available development opportunities, show a commitment to continuous development and performance improvement to add value to the team.
- To drive a culture of high-quality, right-first-time excellence across the service; actively monitoring and responding to intelligence to ensure accurate, compliant and timely delivery that exceeds expectations and inspires customer confidence.
- To deliver mentoring, training and skills transfer to the organisation, wider service, teams and individuals that supports operational effectiveness, compliance, professional development and best practice.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse complex problems or risks and take intelligent decisions or make recommendations to Senior Management.
- To lead, through personal example, open commitment and clear action, ensuring a positive approach to valuing diversity, resulting in equality of opportunity, access and treatment in service delivery, employment and external communications.
- The post holder will be required, on occasion, to cover for other lead roles in the service.
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's