Payroll Officer - Blackpool
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer - Blackpool|
|Salary:||£12.68 - 12.68 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Payroll Officer – Blackpool (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £12.680ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To organise, process and deliver payroll services accurately and in accordance with agreed timelines for both Internal and External customers.
- Undertake end to end processing of designated payrolls including undertaking contractual/auto enrolment pension duties
- Process payroll to required standard and deadlines including all BACS and Real Time Information (FBI, FPS, EPS, to HMRC and P45’s for leavers.
- Complete all necessary payroll reporting and support customers to validate payrolls prior to BACs
- Undertake all due governance checks including responding to payroll rule infringements working with senior staff where appropriate.
- Process 3rd Party Payments these include HMRC, Pensions, Attachment of Earning Orders any others where appropriate.
- Undertake BACS procedures and process the AWAC’s reports received from BACS in accordance with the banking procedure’s
- Organisation of own workload whilst ensuring co-ordination with others members of the team.
- Ensure that any adjustments due to overpayments are processed following the overpayment procedure’s
- Assist with the Envoy administration when required
- Ensure payroll processes remain up to date and support the Payroll Manager to achieve continuous improvement.
- Provide excellent customer service through prompt and courteous responses to customer queries.
- Respond promptly to queries from external bodies such as CSA, DWP, HMRC and mortgage companies
- Work collaboratively with the HR systems and recruitment team to ensure a seamless service provision.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available