Payroll Technical Specialist - Preston
|Job Title:||Payroll Technical Specialist - Preston|
|Salary:||£18.76 - 18.76 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Payroll Technical Specialist – Preston (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £18.76
Full-Time (37 hours)
The primary purpose of the role is to control and develop the payroll systems, running processes and all related technical processes to provide a high quality, accurate and timely function for a range of clients and in accordance with their statutory, legislative and contractual obligations.
- To schedule, generate and administer payroll system routines for all customers and produce associated output and reports for third parties.
- Provide support regarding the reconciliation of payroll expenditure including PAYE, NIC and Pension Contributions.
- Assist in the investigation and reporting of complaints and queries, providing for effective solutions to issues, escalating where necessary.
- Provide technical support and expertise on complex payroll and pension matters and systems to all officers of LCC and its customers.
- Provide input to project plans and estimations of resource requirements, completing project work within cost, time and to the required quality.
- Provide technical support on the payroll implications of service developments, new legislation, local and corporate initiatives, and to challenge and influence discussions in order to ensure effective decision making.
- Produce accurate, meaningful and timely management information covering a range of payroll functions.
- To assist with the development and co-ordination of testing and implementation of technological solutions to support new legislation and business objectives.
- Proactively engage with appropriate internal and external user groups, ICT teams, key stakeholders and third parties.
- Participate in the development of user communication and training materials and deliver user training as appropriate.
- Provide effective staff training and development focusing on quality standards and outputs
- To lead the continuous review of processes and procedures within the service to ensure effective and efficient service delivery, in line with LCC standards and quality frameworks.
- Ensure data verification, cleansing and housekeeping are undertaken to maintain data integrity and consistency.
- Ensure compliance with service level agreements and KPIs.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Information Management Officer - Preston
Salary: £12.47 - 12.47 per hour
Repairs Customer Advisor - Eastbourne
Salary: £10.61 - 10.61 per hour
Development Surveyor - Wrexham
Salary: £43.78 - 43.78 per hour
Complaints Officer - Northampton
Salary: £12.03 - 12.03 per hour
Talk to a Consultant
Talk to Parbej Miah, the specialist consultant managing this position
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0208 514 9117