Pensions Officer - Lambeth Council
|Job Title:||Pensions Officer - Lambeth Council|
|Salary:||£20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Deanna Clarke|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Pensions Officer – Lambeth Council
Full Time – Temp with view to go Permanent
Address – Lambeth Town Hall, Brixton, SW2 1RW
Payrate - £20ph
- To administer pensions and the pensions payroll, check and provide accurate and timely information and administration services, produce statistical information, and reports as required and handle all aspects of administration through the employee life cycle.
- To prepare pensions including pensions payroll calculations, ensuring adherence to and implementation of legislation and a variety of terms and conditions of service, national or local agreements and pension schemes.
- To operate a customer-focused service, dealing with all types of enquiries including correspondence, telephone and in person giving appropriate guidance or assistance.
- To develop, operate, monitor, and maintain systems whether manual or digital.
- To check data received for accuracy and compliance, input variable data and carry out any necessary manual computations.
- To respond to and complete statutory documentation and enquiries for staff or otherwise as required.
- To liaise with external bodies (Contributions Agency, Inland Revenue, other Local Authorities etc.) and internal departments under the appropriate guidance and provide relevant information to Officers of Courts, liaising with solicitors and court officials as necessary.
- To process documentation to the Contributions Agency and Inland Revenue in accordance with Legislation. Dispatch payslips, P45’s, P60’s and other documents and arrange payment of State Scheme premiums as required.
Are you prepared to rise to the challenges of working in the high pressure, results driven world of recruitment?
To find out more information please contact Deanna at Deannac@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's