Performance Analyst - Chichester
|Job Title:||Performance Analyst - Chichester|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Performance Analyst – Chichester (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £18.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- Demonstrable practical experience in analysing, interrogating and interpreting a wide range of complex information from a variety of sources and agencies. To include both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Ability to use own initiative, working within recognised procedures, organising own workload in order to meet business needs. Using initiative to independently respond to unanticipated problems or situations with advice and guidance from senior manager regarding serious problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present analysis and findings clearly, concisely and accurately to a range of audiences in ways that promote understanding.
- Sound problem solving skills with the ability to analyse complex issues and diagnose business solutions, making logical and rational decisions based on all information available
- Ongoing maintenance of our Performance and Assurance Framework interactive dashboards and KPI reporting processes.
- Produce insightful Power BI applications for the Service, to support decision making and objective setting.
- Extract, analyse and interpret data to facilitate our statutory returns and Local Risk Management processes using Power BI, excel spreadsheets and databases.
- The specific accountabilities of this flexible role may alter from time to time in order to meet the needs of the Fire and Rescue Service, but accountabilities will include (or be equivalent in nature to) those listed above.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Complaints Officer - Barnet
Salary: £20 per hour
Finance Manager - Tower Hamlets
Salary: £26 per hour
Environmental Health Practitioner - Haringey
Salary: £23 per hour
Senior Payroll Officer - Bristol
Salary: £14 per hour
Planning Officer - Tower Hamlets
Salary: £20 per hour