Permanent Fostering Social worker - Wigan
|Job Title:||Permanent Fostering Social worker - Wigan|
|Salary:||£25k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
Permanent Fostering Social worker – Wigan
4Recruitment Services are excited to be working with a nationwide organisation who are currently seeking a Fostering Social Worker to join their team within Wigan/Liverpool area. The successful applicant will be working with foster carers and looked after children in the North West of England, hence willingness to travel and use of a car is essential.
The job description includes the following aspects:
- Supervision of pool of foster carers
- Form F assessments and panel presentation
- Monitoring and complying with all safeguarding aspects
- Participation in all aspects of the organisation including supporting training for foster carers
- Flexible working and out of hours support to carers
- Holding an average caseload of 14 (Maximum of 18)
To apply for this the Social Worker must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Benefits of the job:
- Annual leave starts of at 25, then increases by length of service to 30 after 5 years.
- Optional BUPA Healthcare for all staff.
- Flexibility to work from home during the week.
Salary: £25,000.00 to £38,000.00 /year
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals. Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area:
Please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available