Qualified Social Worker - Complex Care- North West London (Permanent)
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Complex Care team based within North West London.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- To promote positive outcomes and change in people’s lives by utilising social work methods, models and tool, to support people to be independent, safe and with a focus on their wellbeing
- To carry out assessment of the care and support needs of individuals in line with the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that support this.
- Supporting adults to identify appropriate services and where eligible to enable access to the appropriate services or provision that meets this need
- To work with and listen to carers, providing the necessary intervention to enable carers to continue in their role without detriment to their own wellbeing.
- Recognise and act on safeguarding concerns and contribute to the response to such concerns, undertaking safeguarding in line with section 42 duties and focused on the principles of Making Safeguarding Personal.
- To apply the Mental Capacity Act where the situation requires and support actions to be undertaken in the best interest of those we work with
- Enable service user / residents to have information, advice and guidance in an accessible way so that they feel informed about care and support services and feel able to contribute and access the support available in their networks and community
- Support effective working relationships with your colleagues across adult social care and in the Council, as well as external organisations to collaboratively support residents
- Maintain up to date and accurate records, demonstrating sound evidenced based practice and knowledge, alongside professional curiosity
- Keep up to date with developments in best practice to ensure your knowledge, skills and ability in social work continually develops in line with evidence based practice
The salary for this posittion is £35-36k per annum
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Billy Fagg on 0208 514 9139