Personal Assistant - Cheshire
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant - Cheshire|
|Salary:||£10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Personal Assistant – Cheshire
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Customers Service Advisor for a local authority in Cheshire.
Duties and Experience:
- Provide a full personal and confidential secretarial and administrative executive support service for multiple Directors, including the preparation of documents, agendas, drafting reports, taking of minutes at meetings and updating databases so that they can successfully undertake their role maximising the effective and efficient use of time.
- Screen visitors, telephone calls and email correspondence addressed to the Directors. Acting as a first point of contact and, in the absence of the Directors, exercise a high degree of initiative, integrity and sensitivity, making appropriate judgements and decisions in order to deal effectively with matters as they arise, particularly complex, personal or political natured matters.
- Strategic management and planning of the Directors diary, commitments and schedules; liaising closely with colleagues supporting the wider Executive Team to ensure that the Executive Directors and Directors work programmes, attendance at events and other activities complement each other.
- Liaise and consult with Services to provide early warnings and prompt briefings for the Directors on major issues affecting local government in general and their impact in Cheshire East so that strategic responses can be appropriately planned and that the Directors are kept well informed.
- Arrange transport and accommodation as required, often of a complex nature, both inside and outside the UK, researching all options and liaising with colleagues on all available suitable options, to ensure the best use of their time and resources.
- Manage the flow of correspondence to and from the Directors. Read and evaluate incoming correspondence and reply on own initiative or draft letters and straightforward reports, ensuring a high standard of written work so as to make best use of the Directors time.
- Produce documents, often of a highly sensitive and confidential nature, accurately and to deadlines, including correspondence in the form of letters, memos and OFFICIAL June 19 reports and, in addition, drafting documents using ICT systems, Microsoft packages (PowerPoint, Excel, etc).
- To cover for the Executive Personal Assistant during absence
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Alex Tomkins on 0208 514 9131
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available