Personal Assistant - Coventry
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant - Coventry|
|Salary:||£13.50 - 13.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Personal Assistant – Coventry
Salary: £13.50 ph
4Recruitment Services are seeking a PA/Secretary for a local authority in Coventry.
Duties and Experience:
- To provide a secretarial service to a senior officer or a group of senior officers.
- This will include maintaining diaries, organising meetings, taking minutes, producing and managing correspondence, general office duties such as filing, ordering and maintaining stationery, progress chasing.
- Proven secretarial experience, including work at senior management/ executive level.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Products & Outlook.
- Good word processing skills of 60 wpm (minimum).
- Effective organisational skills
- Customer focused.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate high levels of confidentiality, professionalism and diplomacy.
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to deal with people at all levels in a tactful, diplomatic and assertive manner, over the telephone and in person.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Smart/business dress code.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on 0208 514 9137
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available