Personal Assistant - London
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant - London|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Personal Assistant – London (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £18.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
As a direct report to the Director, you will be the main contact between this individual and the rest of the organisation, Within this post you will be efficient at managing projects, able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines. In this highly pressurised environment, initiative, excellent judgement and discretion in handling internal and external contacts is essential. You wiEl provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational and logistical service to the Director helping them to manage and prioritise their time and coordinate Divisional activity. You will be an ambassador for the charity and its aims.
- Preparation and briefing of the Director for internal & external meetings and other engagements.
- To follow up any agreed actions on behalf of the Director and ensure they are carried out. Monitor developments across the directorate and provide the Director with regular debriefings by acting as a fitter for information and selecting that which is relevant.
- To attend, as requiredf both internal and external meetings with the Director.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of the charity's policy and development work and its public pronouncements.
- To work with the Director to support them in their role as a member of various external groups.
- To provide support to the Director during meetings as required and take notes if relevant.
- To personally manage the Directors inbox, diary and appointments.
- Tabulate and retrieve Directors official expenditures and claims.
- Assist the Director to manage output, workflow and the Directorate's deadlines.
- To draft Directors correspondence articulately and accurately.
- To prepare presentation material for the Director as required.
- To assist with events and seminars either for or on behalf of the Director.
- To process invoices and work closely with the accounts payable support
- In addition to the specific duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description, all Marie Curie employees should be aware of their specific responsibilities towards the following:
- Marie Curie is committed to encouraging volunteering throughout the organisation and as such the post holder will be expected to support and respect volunteers, and may be asked to work alongside or supervise a volunteer as part of their role whilst working at Marie Curie.
- 0 Marie Curie operates a no-smoking policy. The post holder should either be a nonsmoker or be prepared not to smoke in any Charity premises, grounds or vehicles or when on Marie Curie business outside the office.
- Adhere to all health and safety and fire regulations and to co-operate with the Charity in maintaining good standards of health and safety.
- Adhere to all Marie Curie policies and procedures at all times
- Actively promote and support the safeguarding of vulnerable adults, young people and children, observing and adhering to Marie Curie policies on safeguarding
- Uphold ethical and professional standards and not behave in a manner that is likely to bring the Charity into disrepute.
- Promote and sustain a responsible attitude towards equal opportunities and diversity within the Charity.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing registration requirements or any national professional or occupational standards associated with the role.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing learning and development and to participate in any training relevant to the role.
- For designated roles, the post holder will be responsible for health & safety, business continuity planning and/or risk management. (These responsibilities will be notified on appointment),
- This job description is not exhaustive. It merely acts as a guide and may be amended to meet the changing requirements of the charity at any time after discussion with the post holder.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Finance Assistant - Chichester
Salary: £12.37 - 12.37 per hour
Cemetery Assistant - Basildon
Salary: £13 per hour
Legal Assistant - Newham
Salary: £15 per hour
Service Support Assistant - Leicestershire
Salary: £10.57 - 10.57 per hour
Assistant Income & Debt Officer - Hackney
Salary: £19 per hour