We are currently recruiting for part-time/full-time care assistants to join a brand-new luxury retirement village delivering outstanding care and support in a supported living setting.
There is an opportunity to do 18 hour permanent night work or a full time night role shift pattern is 9pm - 7am with an hour break
The quality of our care workers is the most important factor in ensuring that our clients' needs are delivered using a person-centred approach.
- Excellent pay -
- Shift lengths of 1 hour to 8 hours - flexibledepending on how the carer wants to work (part-time/full-time). We assign clients based on your availability.
- Opportunity to grow with an amazing new care company and gain new skills.
- As a fast-growing company, we need new care coordinators and care managers; some of our best care coordinators used to work for us as care assistants.
- Ongoing care training and personal development.
- FREE induction,
The service provided will be as follows*:
- Personal care.
- Supporting/Assisting clients with toileting and all aspects of personal hygiene.
- Continence management.
- Supporting with use of aids to daily living.
- Domestic / Household Services.
- General cleaning duties.
- Companionship duties and getting clients active in their communities.
- Recording and reporting each visit and recording medication taken by clients.
Please contact Hannah Dakers for more information 0208 514 9132