Pest Control Officer - Enfield
|Job Title:||Pest Control Officer - Enfield|
|Salary:||£17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Pest Control Officer – Enfield (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £17.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
This role is part of a specialised team providing expertise across the spectrum of the pest control services.
- Survey, identify and eradicate pests within the Housing stock to maintain our Service Level Agreement and other clients
- Identify, service and promote pest control contracts to maximise service income from contracts such as schools and businesses
- Survey, identify and eradicate pests within domestic properties
- Assist and advise the Senior Pest control Officer and the Public Health Officers to perform their duties
- To liaise with private pest control contractors to ensure a unified and uniform approach is adopted in relation to private and public block treatments.
- To provide expert advice and assistance to senior pest control officer and other officers with regard to pest control matters.
- To assist with the maintenance records of the inventory of materials and equipment held in store at the depot building.
- To undertake a programme of proactive surveys of Housing blocks (‘Block Control’) to identify, investigate the nature and extent of any pest infestation in individual flats, adjacent flats, common parts, or the whole block. Treat with pesticides to eradicate pests. The work includes regular assessment of baiting needs to meet changing requirements and liaison with the client. Make arrangements with tenants, housing officers and caretakers to gain entry into flats and other areas.
- To respond to reactive reports of isolated cases and wider infestations to identify and investigate the nature and extent of any pest infestation, and treat with pesticides to eradicate.
- To identify and provide technical advice of any proofing or other building works or measures needed to help prevent entry by pests, and to liaise with the client or refer for action to the relevant council service for action.
- To advise the client of any safety precautions needed and/or measures required to prevent infestation including specialist advice to third parties including statutory undertakers and other organisations as part of investigation and liaison with such bodies.
- To liaise with, and refer any pest control issues requiring enforcement to, the Environmental Protection Team (Regulatory Services).
- Respond to service requests from Enfield Residents for all treatment for pest control.
- Ensure visits are completed in accordance with the diarised appointments.
- Exercise professional expertise for the upselling of any additional services (such as proofing) that the Council may offer.
- Take payments via mobile technology in line with ICT mobile solutions to meet customer expectations.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
Enfield Council - Tree officer
Salary: £25 per hour
Legal Officer - Bury
Salary: £25 per hour
Business Support Officer
Salary: £11.11 - 11.11 per hour
Placement Officer - Bromley
Salary: Market related
Complaints Officer - Northampton
Salary: £12.03 - 12.03 per hour