|Salary:||£16 - 20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Physiotherapist
LOCATION: Dudley, West Midlands
PLACEMENT: ASAP, ongoing. 37 hours a week
PAY RATE: PAYE from £16 per hour and Umbrella from £20 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Physiotherapist for our client based in Dudley.
The post holder will be required to work within the multi disciplinary team to provide specialist skills in the assessment, implementation and evaluation of treatment in order to promote independence, well being and choice for people of all ages with a disability or long term condition.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To manage and monitor a workload, organising work activities, prioritising and delegating or referring on as appropriate.
- To provide a co-ordinated approach to the assessment of need and produce outcome focused care plans.
- To work in partnership with the people who use the service, their carers and other providers, respecting their views and promoting participation in decision making wherever possible whilst recognising the needs of all parties.
- To undertake comprehensive assessment of function using investigative and analytical skills to formulate individualised management and treatment plans, using clinical reasoning and utilising a wide range of treatment skills and options to formulate a specialised programme of care in accordance with the Directorates protocols and baring in mind the philosophy of single handed care
- Working as a lone practitioner to provide specialist assessments within a variety of community based establishment eg persons home, Assisted Living Centre, day centres.
- To provide a clinical educators role to students on placement within the team.
- Management of projects as delegated by Assistant Team Manager/ Team Managers relevant to professional knowledge and expertise.
- To provide spontaneous and planned advice and instruction to people and professionals, to promote the understanding and aims of physiotherapy; to ensure a consistent approach to care.
- To ensure that any equipment supplied is safely handed over, fitted and demonstrated with the relevant documentation, demonstrations and training provided to the people using the equipment.
- To review the effect of intervention on a person’s function and record the outcomes.
- To be aware of carers needs and offer carers assessments as per Care Act legislation.
- To participate in the Adult Care Duty System.
- To maintain records and write reports in accordance with the Directorates Policy and Procedure
- To respond to requests for assessments and produce an agreed rehabilitation programme in order to promote independence and reduce packages of care in a timely manner.
- To keep up to date with changes in Assistive Technology and Telecare
- To provide a co-ordinated approach to the assessment of needs and to develop individual packages of care
- To be responsible for the design and costing of care packages, which are flexible and responsive to the needs or service users and their carers.
- To maintain effective working relationships with internal and external providers and to convene and attend multi-disciplinary meetings as required
- To contribute to service developments where appropriate
- To develop a comprehensive knowledge of local resources in order that service users/carers are fully informed as to the choices of assistance available to them
A full job description is available upon request.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Must be a Qualified Physiotherapist & HCPC registered.
- · Must be able to drive, hold a valid full driving licence and have use to a vehicle (It is a council requirement to have Business Use Car Insurance and a valid MOT certificate)
- · Enhanced DBS check
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.