Physiotherapist | Cardiff & Vale
Hours: Part-Time - 9am to 5pm – 22.5 hours
Duration: 4-week contract with possible extensions
Salary: £22 – £24 per hour.
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Physiotherapist for a Hospice in Cardiff & Vale.
- To work as part of a specialist multidisciplinary team providing holistic palliative care.
- To provide a high standard Physiotherapy service to in-patients, outpatients and day service patients with specialist palliative care needs.
Accountabilities (Duties & Responsibilities) –
- The focus of the post is symptom control, rehabilitation and maintaining quality of life and independence within the specialist palliative care setting. Provision of physiotherapy to patients with specialist palliative care needs, including those with a highly complex presentation; patients may be suffering from malignant and non-malignant conditions e.g. MND, COPD.
- Work as part of the multidisciplinary team within the hospice. Ensure effective communication and close working relationships with all members of the team demonstrating a broad knowledge of physiotherapy interventions.
- To work autonomously as a specialist Physiotherapist, and plan, co-ordinate, deliver and develop Physiotherapy service within a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Participate in and maintain own clinical professional development by keeping abreast of new developments, evidence and incorporating into practice.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and management of the clinical governance strategy within the hospice.
- Discharge planning.
What you will need –
- Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy.
- MCSP/HPC Registered.
- Evidence of continued learning 4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- Wide range of post qualification experience including the following areas:
- Respiratory Care
- Hold a Valid Full Driving Licence
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Alex Tomkins on 0208 514 9131.